There are a few ways to locate your Kaspersky Labs Activation Code:
- My Kaspersky account contains your activation code if you registered during installation.
- On another PC where Kaspersky Lab is installed and activated (Gathering the License Number).
- Look up your order if it was purchased from the Kaspersky Lab E-Store.
- If the activation code was purchased from Best Buy, use Best Buy’s online portal.
- In case you bought the physical adaptation of Kaspersky, check inside the principal page of the client manual for the permit key code. For safety’s sake, you can add the permit key to your My Kaspersky account. To include your permit key, sign in to My Kaspersky, click “Devices,” and afterward click “Licenses.” Enter your permit key and afterward click “Include Code.”