Activating kaspersky Will it be possible to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus on a laptop that does not have a CD/DVD drive? If so, how?
Yes you can install Kaspersky Anti-Virus on a laptop that does not have a CD/DVD drive. by going to https://activation.kaspersky.com
Steps to install Install Kaspersky Without CD
1. Before installing Kaspersky, check if your computer has a minimum of 1.5 GB storage space in its hard disk.
2. Open a web browser on your computer and visit the Kaspersky official website. go to activation.kaspersky.com
3. Select the Downloads menu from the left panel and then pick your region from the drop-down menu.
4. Choose the latest version of the Kaspersky antivirus software and download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus software.
5. To run the installer file, double-click the downloaded software file.
6. Click the Skip button if the program does not find the newest version of the software.
7. Read the end-user license agreement and then click Continue.
8. If you want to use the Kaspersky Security Network, select the checkbox next to the “I want to participate…” statement (KSN Statement).
9. When you are ready to install the integrated security, click on the Install button.
10. Confirm the installation by clicking on the Apply button.
11. Now, select Done to finish the setup.